We provide a variety of services including:
- Compilations and reviews
- Personal financial statements
- Income tax preparation and planning services for businesses, individuals, and not-for-profit organizations
- IRS and state tax representation
- Business startup services
- QuickBooks consulting services including setup, support and training
- Payroll and 1099 information reporting
- Monthly bookkeeping
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Lauren V. Wolcott, CPA, P.C is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Division for Firms, Private Companies Practice Section. Voluntary membership requires that we undergo a quality review every three years performed by specially trained independent CPAs. The initial report issued in 2012 gave the firm a rating of "pass" which means that our accounting services meet or exceed professional standards.